White Paper Abstract
Over the past number of years, Microsoft has been working on a special Windows version for its Windows Virtual Desktop that addresses many requirements for remote desktops. Until recently, IT often had to compromise when it came to RDSH (Remote Desktop Session Host) or Windows 10 as a virtual desktop. In this whitepaper, we take a closer look at Microsoft’s Azure-based Windows 10 multi-session. Further aspects covered include:
- Cloud desktops and GDPR compatibility – what you need to know when it comes to Azure subscriptions and volume license agreements.
- Licensing – which steps Microsoft has taken to simplify licensing and which licenses allow free use.
- Migration – tips for completing a successful migration.
- Client support – which systems can be used and how the iPad is already a very suitable combination.
- Printing – challenges, and strategies relating to printing with Windows Virtual Desktop
Download this whitepaper and be fully informed about the various aspects of Windows Virtual Desktop and why businesses should be prepared for it.