White Paper Abstract
Extensive use of print servers in branches is cost-intensive and time-consuming. Many companies therefore prefer not to use local print servers and either manage printing centrally in-house, or print without using any server at all. But serverless printing often leads to problems:
- Poor support for employees printing flexibly at different locations
- Low scalability
- Hardly any support for thin clients
- Poor fail-safe quality of the print system
Fast, secure, low administrative effort, high scalability, and fail-safe security
But a central print system has its disadvantages too, since often large quantities of print data have to be sent between the data center and other business locations:
- Print data has to be sent to network printers in locations that are often hidden behind masked networks.
- Particularly sensitive print data needs to be protected during transmission.
Are you familiar with these problems? This white paper shows you how to combine the benefits of a completely centralized print system – such as an extreme reduction in administrative costs, along with scalability, and fail-safe security – with low network load and fast, secure printing.